Hair Transplant Techniques:
Problems with Hair Transplant:
- Depending on the amount of graft, the cost for hair transplant varies around $9,000 to $15,000
- You need to take anti-inflammatory and many other medicines after the operation
- You may not able to sleep properly for about a month because of pain
- Hair thinning, known as "shock loss", is a common side effect that is usually temporary.
- Other side effects include swelling of areas such as the scalp and forehead. If this becomes uncomfortable, medication may ease the swelling. Additionally, the patient must be careful if his scalp starts itching, as scratching will make it worse and cause scabs to form.