After all, beautiful hair speaks of who you are. Healthy hair indicates health and youth. The secret of promoting new hair growth is a clean, scalp, kept free of dead flaky skin and supplied with the nutrients to encourage new growth.
So far for keeping your hair clean, you always have shampoos and conditioners at your rescue. They make sure that your hair is free from dust particles and other small substances and make sure that it is not entangled among itself. All most 55% of human population is experience hair loss symptoms. The reasons for hair loss varies from person to person.
Most Common Reasons for Hair Loss
1. Hormonal imbalance
2. Growing Age
3. Genetic factor
4. Stress and Strain
5. Poor circulation of blood to the scalp
6. Excess dandruff
Herbal Remedies and 11 Hair Care Tips
- Jojoba Oil is an herbal remedy for hair loss that has been used successfully in people who suffer from skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and has been used successfully in the treatment of dandruff.
- Onions have also been found beneficial patchy baldness along with hair falling condition. The affected part must be rubbed with onions in the morning and evening. The juice of onion is stimulant to the hair follicles and hence will prevent falling too.
- Henna can be used to condition and maintain healthy hair - thus, decreasing the chances of hair loss. Henna is a traditional herb that has been used for a number of years to maintain healthy hair.
- The use lavender and bay essential oils to massage the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Horsetail can be used to stimulate hair follicles. This herb can be used to help conquer pattern baldness by strengthening weak hair and promoting hair growth.
- Use scalp rollers to stimulate the scalp to reactivate hair follicles and used in conjunction with growth, prepare the scalp to absorb and make better use of natural hair care treatments.
- Repair damaged hair by treating it with oil and egg yolk. Massage olive oil into hair. Then beat the yolk of 1 egg and massage it into hair, working from the ends up. Leave on for 10 minutes, then shampoo as usual. Do this once a week for a month, and hair should begin to feel healthier.
- Avoid acidic fruits and vegetable colors. Do not use lemons or beet juice, for example. These are very unpredictable over time and are greatly affected by sun exposure. Lemon juice and the sun might make you blonder the first time you try it, but after several treatments, your hair color will look like the rings of a tree trunk -- in several shades.
- To minimize breakage, make sure that your hair is thoroughly wet before applying shampoo. Use less than a quarter-size dollop, and rub the shampoo between your palms first. Lather for no more than 30 seconds. After shampooing, rinse your hair with cool water to seal moisture in the hair shafts. Shampoo residue may dry your scalp and or attract dirt. Use a conditioner after shampooing. Put the conditioner in at about an inch away from the scalp.
- Use softer and flexible brush for Combing or Brushing. With soft bristles less damage will be done to your hair.
- Apply few strokes of brushing to style the hair and spread the natural oils from roots to ends.